The Directorate of Information and Communication Technology (DICT) was created in 2001 after the then Institute of Development Management was transformed to a University. Currently the directorate has offices in all of the available campus with qualified number of staff and resources responsible in mainstreaming the ICT services to support core activities at the university.
- To ensure that the University is having the right technology at the appropriate time and with a right quantity and quality of the same.
- To ensures that the ICT services are readily available to users in the University and downtime is minimal.
- To advise the Mzumbe University (MU) management on the right ICTs to acquire
- To advise the MU management on the acquisition of both hardware and software
- To advise the MU management on the segmentation of the LAN to logical division
- To advise the MU management on how to share resources in the LAN ..... Read More